To keep things safe and speedy upon entry, only clear or small bags will be allowed into the festival. Please review this policy in full and plan ahead.
The clear BUKU drawstring bag is now available at our online merch store. Buy before March 4 to receive it in the mail. Purchases made after March 4 will be available for pickup at the festival box office.
- Clear backpacks, bags and purses that are plastic, vinyl or PVC and no larger than 13" x 17" x 6" (ALL MUST BE CLEAR!)
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (zip-top bag or similar)
- Fanny Packs, approximately the size of two hands, with or without a handle or strap
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”
- EMPTY CamelBak style water bladder style systems with one pocket for the water bladder and one additional pocket*
* Guidelines for CamelBak style hydration systems: Although SINGLE POCKET CamelBak style water bladder systems are allowed EMPTY into the venue, the water bladders themselves must be capable of being removed from the carrier and must be transparent enough to allow security to visually inspect the empty bladder. Additionally, CamelBak style bladder carriers must have no more than ONE pocket in addition to the compartment that hold the water bladder. Any CamelBak style water bladders that cannot be removed from the carrier and/or is opaque enough to prevent visual inspection will not be allowed into the festival. Any CamelBak style bladder carriers larger than the permitted size will not be allowed into the festival.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a small 4.5” x 6.5” clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags, camera bags, or any other backpack, bag or purse except those made of clear plastic, clear vinyl or clear PVC and not exceeding 13” x 17” x 6”.